Welcome to Sirimangalo.org!
This website is the home of Sirimangalo International, a non-profit religious organization created with the intention of helping to spread insight meditation in the tradition of Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo
to the world.
Please use the contact form
or visit our info page
for detailed information about our activities.
if you are interested in getting involved with the local activities of our organization, you can subscribe to our mailing list by visiting the following page:
Residential courses are available on a limited basis and we hold weekly days of mindfulness on Saturdays. Please visit our Courses page for more information. All visitors and guests are asked to follow the centre rules. Please read these rules before you arrive; there aren't many, but we do expect them to be followed.
Residential courses are suspended until further notice.
This site contains various resources on Insight (Vipassana) Meditation as taught by Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo and Ajaan Yuttadhammo, his student. Interested practitioners should visit the links below:
- Videos on how to and why everyone should meditate.
- Text Meditation instruction in text form.
Other resources on this site of potential interest to visitors:
- Ask.Sirimangalo.Org, a Q & A forum on Buddhism, meditation and the monastic life.
- Radio.Sirimangalo.Org, a weekly live video broadcast session for asking questions about Buddhism, meditation and the monastic life.
- Truth Is Within, the weblog of Yuttadhammo, a student of Ajahn Tong Sirimangalo, and founder of this website.
Information on other centres is not available on this website. Please visit the following sites for more information on centres related to Ajahn Tong Sirimangalo: