Welcome to Sirimangalo.org!
This website is the home of Sirimangalo International, a non-profit religious organization located in Ontario, Canada, created with the intention of helping to spread insight meditation in the tradition of Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo to the world.
We currently conduct a live on-line meditation group at:
Dhamma talks are routinely given several times a week and are posted on YouTube at:
This site contains various resources on Insight (Vipassana) Meditation as taught by Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo and Ajaan Yuttadhammo, his student. Interested practitioners should visit the links below:
- Videos on how to and why everyone should meditate.
- Podcast and audio collections on Dhamma topics.
- Text Meditation instruction in text form.
Those interested can join our Discord community, where we host regular Dhamma study and practice groups, and volunteer together in activities with the intent to spread the Buddha’s teachings.
Questions and Answers
If you have any questions about the meditation technique that we teach, or about any point on the Dhamma as understood and taught by our community, please use the following:
- Live Q&A sessions on Venerable Yuttadhammo’s YouTube channel. (Usually on Saturdays at 3pm ET. Turn on notification for his channel and/or check his channel at the mentioned times).
- Sirimangalo Q & A platform.
Other resources on this site of potential interest to visitors:
- Truth Is Within, the weblog of Yuttadhammo, a student of Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo, and founder of this website.
Information on other centres is not available on this website. Please visit the following sites for more information on centres related to Ajaan Tong Sirimangalo: